Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Welcome to My World

Its great to be part of this magical, mysterious community. I have seen and experienced so much in my life, that I have deemed it time to share my visions. The wonderful city of London runs through my veins. I have experienced the history, the ambiance, and the heartbeat that has been London for over 2000 years. From the time the Romans established a trading settlement on the banks of the River Thames that was named Londinium, to the modern, metropolis that is the financial hub of Europe, I have been enthralled.

London, however, has a dark side. A facet that has been buried in the annuls of history, and steeped in legend. Join me as we take that dark journey together, exploring the raw under-belly of that most magnificent city...


You won't regret it it...;-)

2 comments:

  1. I definitely look forward to that! As someone who reads history through touch, I can't imagine what it would be like to go through such an ancient city and feel the structures. My fingers itch to know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to hearing about all the dark stories of London.

    ReplyDelete